Thursday, June 11, 2009

Jude is about 2 lbs away from growing out of his current diapers, so Mat and I just ordered more. A dozen of his diapers are prefolds (what he has been wearing in the other picutres), but the other dozen are these beauties:

bumGenius one-size pocket diaper


I have one diaper I got from my shower. Iit took a few pounds for the diaper to fit Jude well, but now it's my favorite diaper. Jude's a pretty heavy wetter, and these are super absorbent. I think they feel softer on his skin than the prefolds too. I also love that they are one-size and will last Jude till potty-training.

They have a pocket to insert a piece of thick microfiber cloth.


The inside is suede cotton. Very cushy and soft. When I change him I can't even feel that Jude is wet on this part of the diaper! We did not have big rash problems, but Jude does get red often. I've been using these diapers exclusively for the past two days, and his bum hasn't been red at all.

Tada!


No comments: